Saturday, March 28, 2009

Woe

Alas, I am woefully behind on Grace in Small Things. I hope no one minds if a post a bunch of them over the next few days. You guys are pretty forgiving, yes? And quiet. (Cough.)

//

I've posted a few new things in the shop! I'm kind of, uh, running out of beads...There are definitely perks - it forces me to work with things that I've brushed over. But it also stifles creativity sometimes! Luckily, when I move back to NJ in a few months, I will be able to steal from my mom's stash. Mwahaha!

//

Did anyone do Earth Hour tonight? Dan and I turned off everything - computers, lights, tv - as well as the power strips. We read on the balcony by candlelight for the hour. It was quite lovely, although I think Florida summer is on its way back (not that I am complaining!). We turned a lot of stuff back on when we came in, but I'm trying not to feel too guilty about it and hoping that enough people participated to make a difference.

//

Back soon with more GiST!

No comments: