Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fire Power

So! I've posted a few new things in the shop. They include: earrings (a few pairs) and a bright and shiny bracelet. Oooh, ahhh!



I'm also dealing with the somewhat annoying issue of my listings starting to expire. At Etsy, you pay 20 cents for every listing you create. Each listing lasts for 4 months. I have at least ten listing now sitting in the "expired" section of my shop, which is really kind of a bummer. A lot of the items are very simple, and they are from when I first started. Don't get me wrong - I love everything in my shop, or I wouldn't post it. But I don't think it's worth it to repost such small items, especially since buying this sort of thing seems to be slowing down. It's still anoying to deal with it though!

Anyway, I've added a few new items, as well as new pictures for most (if not all) of my necklaces. I've love it if you'd check them out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dang i might have to go on a shopping spree at your shop soon. there is just so much stuff there i love!