Sunday, April 19, 2009

Oh hi!

*Ahem.* So! How are you? I'm just great, thanks.

I was ignoring my shop for a little while, which, as it turns out, is NOT the best way to make sales. Motivation is less than forthcoming when sales get slow. Jewelry is so common on Etsy that it's hard to break into being a seller...Plus, I don't have a good bead store that's both close and in a good neighborhood. I could spend hours in Micheal's, but I don't want to feel like my things are the same as anyone else's. (Or that they could be easily recreated I guess.)

I finally started working on some things, and I took pictures and listed a necklace and a pair of earrings today. I'm really happy with how both things came out; the earrings are my take on a style that seems to be popular lately, and the necklace is an attempt to break out of my comfort zone.

I've been so busy for the past few weeks - hopefully I'll be able to get back to writing here often, as well as adding things more frequently to the shop! :)

No comments: