Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Grace in Small Things 48.365

[Monday 3.23.09]

1. Athenianaire.etsy.com - Gorgeous work with real butterfly wings, and she donates part of each sale to Conservation International!

2. chyrls.etsy.com - Amazing origami and artwork, and she's a wonderful person to boot!

3. annabelsaprons.etsy.com - Another awesome person that I've met through Etsy chat! Her aprons and headbands are made with the most beautiful fabric. I can't wait to get my hands on one!

4. Doodlage.etsy.com - Doodling is a HUGE understatement for this shop! The artwork is so original and imaginitive - I'm sure you could find something that ANYONE would love in this shop.

5. Glass2Class.etsy.com - This is another shop (full of stained glass items in varying styles and prices) where you could find something for almost anyone. Needless to say, I want pretty much everything in it.

1 comment:

Chyrls Origami said...

Hi there Lindsay :)

Just dropped by and have a peek.

Chyrl