Friday, November 21, 2008

The Crazy

Have you ever noticed, whilst traveling the aisles of your local craft store, how many people are talking to themselves? I don't mean like, muttering about cost comparisons or trying to choose one thing over another...I mean like, exclaiming loudly how CUTE something is, or voicing their complaints about the way things are arranged on the shelves. I go to Michael's, um...a lot, and I always see (well, hear) at least one person doing this. I'm always startled--do they want me to respond? Can they just not help themselves? I'm also really hoping it's not contagious, because I've already got Crazy Cat Lady thisclose to being added to my resume.

//

I bought a ton of new stuff today, and I'm waiting for some bulk orders from Etsy to come in. Expect lots of new stuff in the store soon! Oh, and business cards are also on the way. This is what they look like so far; I'm not sure if I want to move/add/subtract any of the information yet. Also, I know the font is super light, but I don't know how to bold it and other colors weren't working for me. Your thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there is nothing wrong with being a crazy cat lady.