Friday, February 20, 2009

Oops

Yeah so, I'm a teensy bit behind on Grace in Small Things. I had a bit of a rough week, but things are looking up so hopefully I can start being a little more grateful!

//

You guys, I got my stamp from Blossom Stamps today, and it's GLORIOUS. It's small, but so intricate! It's a fairy with butterfly wings and lots of flowers around her. I can't WAIT to use it. I might even do it tonight, even though it's already getting kind of late.

I really love shopping at Etsy. I know how great it makes me feel when I make a sale, and I love feeling like I could have made someone's day with my small purchase. And who can complain about having something that is one of a kind (or OOAK, as they say there)?

I'm off to get some things done. I hope to have new items listed in the shop very soon!

No comments: