Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Google Analytics

I signed up for Google Analytics about a month ago; basically, once you sign up, you put a code on your page and it gives you visitor stats. You can see where people clicked from both Internet-wise (sometimes they just click right into the shop, and other times people come from my Twitter account or random places that I haven't head of) and geographically. I kind of forgot that I had it for awhile, so imagine my surprise when I checked yesterday and had visitors from all! over! the world! Countires include: well, the US, obviously, Canada, Honduras, Argentina, Vietnam, Thailand, India, China, Taiwan, Mongolia, Japan, Sweden, the UK, Italy, Netherlands, and Greece. AWESOME.

Google Analytics provides a TON of info, and I'm pretty sure that I don't understand most of it yet. But it's pretty exciting to see how many people are viewing my page and where they are from.

No comments: