Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Necklaces

I finally sat down to make some new things yesterday, and I got a lot of work done! I felt most inspired by the handmade African beads - I used them to make a purple and brown necklace, and I love how it turned out. (Clicking on the picture should take you to the Etsy listing.)


I absolutely LOVE those beads. I wish I had gotten more! (Or that the store had been in Pitman when I was!)

I'm hoping to visit a bead store in West Palm Beach soon; I checked out the website and it looks like it'll be the type of bead store that I am looking for. I definitely hope so, anyway!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh, that IS a fabulous necklace. i love the colors.

Dan said...

By the way, the link isn't quite right. It has an extra "http://" at the beginning (I think Blogger might add it automatically).

Here's a working link.